Director of School of Nursing: Loucine Huckabay
Director of Graduate Program: Natalie Cheffer
Director of Undergraduate Program: Melissa Dyo
School Office: Nursing Building (NUR), Room 60H
Telephone: (562) 985‑4463
Faculty: Margaret Brady, Lyn Callahan (Emerita), Natalie Cheffer, Christine Costa, Catherine Cummins, Cathy Deckers, Melissa Dyo, Grayle Early, Kathryn Deitch (Emerita), Anita Ftizgerald, Annie O’Dell, Joy Goebel, Loucine Huckabay, Ahlam Jadalla, Leayn Johnson (Emerita), Beth Keely, Bonnie Kellogg (Emerita), Jarline Ketola, Kholoud Khalil, Farideh Khoiny (Emerita), David Kumrow, Ruth G. Mullins (Emerita), Barbara J. Nelms, Debra Rannalli, Sharon L. Roberts (Emerita), Judy E. Smith (Emerita), Lucy Van Otterloo, Eileen Watson, Barbara White, Pamela Xandre Students desiring information should contact the school office for dates of opening counseling sessions.
College: College of Health and Human Services
Courses: Nursing (NRSG) Courses
Office Nurse • Nurse Consultant • Public Health Nurse • Clinical/Staff Nurse • Industrial Nurse • Private Duty Nurse • Home Health Care Nurse • Clinical Specialist • Nurse Practitioner • Armed Forces Officer • Nurse Supervisor • Nursing and Health Systems Executive • Teacher • Training Director • Public Health Education (Some of these, and other careers, require additional education or experience. For more information, see www.careers.csulb.edu.)
ProgramsUndergraduate DegreesGraduate and Professional Degrees
- Nursing Practice, D.N.P.
- Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Specialty (Acute and Primary Care), M.S.N.
- Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Nursing and Health Systems Executive Management Concentration, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across the Life Span) Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.