1. Copies of transcripts of Baccalaureate in Nursing and Masters in Nursing degrees.
2. Copy of unrestricted State of California RN licensure.
3. Copy of unrestricted license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
4 Three letters of reference.
5. Demonstrated content mastery in the areas of Advanced Pathophysiology, Advanced Pharmacology and Advanced Physical Assessment (may require successful completion of pre-test).
6. Completion of the School of Nursing Graduate Program Application and University application.
1. Completion of the number of units specified for the Nurse Practitioner area of specialty (either 18, 27, or 30 units) in approved upper division and graduate courses;
2. An overall GPA of 3.0 or better.