Apr 14, 2024  
2018-2019 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog 
2018-2019 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Spanish, B.A.


One year of intermediate Spanish at the university level, or equivalent. Students who have completed sufficient high school Spanish or equivalent may take upper-division courses as soon as proficiency requirements have been met. Heritage speakers of Spanish who have never formally studied the language are recommended to take SPAN 250  (6-unit GE course).

Take 18 upper-division units selected from the following:

Take two years of a second foreign language at the college level.