Dec 09, 2022
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program is designed to provide its students with advanced and highly demanded training in modern supply chain management practices, analysis methods, technology applications, strategy development, and other relevant skills that will advance their career prospects and prepare them for lifelong learning in a global supply chain environment. The rigorous curriculum will equip its graduates with advanced knowledge and skills needed to identify, analyze, and resolve complex supply chain challenges faced by globalscale businesses. This is accomplished through a unique combination of quantitative, technical, operational, strategic, and behavioral preparation.
Fast Track Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
The Fast Track Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) program is available to promising students seeking a career in supply chain management. CSULB undergraduate supply chain management students may apply to the Fast Track MSSCM program as undergraduates. Students are eligible for the Fast Track MSSCM if they maintain a 3.0 Overall and Upper Division Major GPA. Students deemed eligible for the Fast Track MSSCM program may waive the GMAT/GRE test and additional application requirement. Please inquire with the Graduate Business Office for more information.
- Students interested in applying to the MS in Supply Chain Management program at CSULB should file a CSULB Graduate Program application using the California State University’s online application program called Cal State Apply at www.calstate.edu/apply.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Admission GPA to the CBA Master’s programs as per the University.
- GMAT exams or GRE exams.
- Video Statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- For international students - English proficiency requirements by taking TOEFL or written portion of GMAT, GRE, or IELTS exams.
Completion of 30 units of approved graduate courses (including culminating experience).
Maintaining GPA of at least 3.0 (B) throughout the program.
Take all of the following (27 units)
Culminating Experience (3 units)
In conjunction with additional coursework, the culminating experience will be a comprehensive supply chain project to be reviewed by faculty and professionals.
Choose one of the following:
Advancement to Candidacy
Students admitted must Advance to Candidacy for the degree after completion of their first six units. Prior to advancement to candidacy, a student must:
- Be accepted into the MS in Supply Chain Management Program.
- Maintain an overall minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA, including work transferred from other institutions, and a minimum 3.0 GPA in all work completed at this University.
- Completion with a minimum GPA of 3.0 of at least six units of courses required on the student’s program of study.
- Fulfill the Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR) or receive a 4.0 or better on the writing portion of the GMAT or GRE.