Director of School of Nursing: Loucine Huckabay
Director of Graduate Program: Cleddhy Arellano (Interim)
Director of Undergraduate Program: Melissa Dyo
School Office: Nursing Building (NUR), Room 60H
Telephone: (562) 985‑4463
Faculty: Margaret Brady, Lyn Callahan (Emerita), Natalie Cheffer, Laura Conahan, Christine Costa, Catherine Cummins, Cathy Deckers, Melissa Dyo, Kathryn Deitch (Emerita), Anita Fitzgerald, Annie O’Dell, Joy Goebel (Emerita), Loucine Huckabay, Ahlam Jadalla, Leayn Johnson (Emerita), Beth Keely (Emerita), Bonnie Kellogg (Emerita), Jarline Ketola, Kholoud Khalil, Farideh Khoiny (Emerita), Sharon Konrad, David Kumrow, Ruth G. Mullins (Emerita), Barbara J. Nelms, Debra Rannalli, Sharon L. Roberts (Emerita), Judy E. Smith (Emerita), Lucy Van Otterloo, Eileen Watson (Emerita), Barbara White, Pamela Xandre.
College: College of Health and Human Services
Courses: Nursing (NRSG) Courses
Office Nurse • Nurse Consultant • Public Health Nurse • Clinical/Staff Nurse • Industrial Nurse • Private Duty Nurse • Home Health Care Nurse • Nurse Practitioner • Armed Forces Officer • Nurse Supervisor • Teacher • Training Director • Some of these, and other careers, require additional education or experience. For more information, see the CSULB Career Development Center.)
ProgramsGraduate and Professional Degrees
Undergraduate DegreesCertificatesGraduate Certificates
- Nursing Practice, D.N.P.
- Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Specialty (Acute and Primary Care), M.S.N.
- Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Nursing and Health Systems Executive Management Concentration, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across the Life Span) Specialty, M.S.N.
- Nursing, Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Specialty, M.S.N.